Triangles Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triangles Roleplay

Triangles Roleplay, Purelandscape's and Severance RP main forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Western Workers applications!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben
Admin

Western Workers applications! Empty
PostSubject: Western Workers applications!   Western Workers applications! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:38 am

Application format!
IC
Backstory,how did you get to us? (2 paragraphs atleast):
RP example (12 line atleast):
OOC
Why you want to join?:
Do you promise not to whine about dying?
Back to top Go down
https://triangle.rpg-board.net
Nivendo

PostSubject: Nivendo's Application   Western Workers applications! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 10:17 am

IC

Name: Tyler Royal

Race: Caucasian

Backstory - How did you get to us? (2 paragraphs atleast):
Being here since the begining, Tyler was another one of those young kids trying to look for fame and fortune. He is never afraid to get his hands dirty, and he never seemed to mind delivering a ransom note or a severed head to your doorstep. He first discovered the WW when he was simply roaming the lands, back when the resources had just been discovered. He noticed their high payment and immedietly decided that he would put an application in.
He has always been very precautionary. He doesn't leave a trail and there is scarcely any evidence of him even existing. But he doesn't try to hide the fact that he isn't as intrested into the company as he once was.

( 1 )Higher Ranking Officer:Tyler, hold this position and neutralize any Eastern Settlers that roam near it.
( 2 )Tyler:Yes sir.
( 3 )/me roams the position, looking for Eastern Settlers or anything of importance.
( 4 )/me crosses an Eastern Settler, roaming the area.
( 5 )/me raises and aims his gun.
( 6 )Tyler:(Radio) Contact made. Permission to execute?
( 7 )Higher Ranking Officer:(Radio) Granted.
( 8 )/me fires a few rounds at the Easter Settler.
( 9 )(Rolling and such, outcome is the Settler is neutralized.)
( 10 )/me cleans up the scene, removing the body and looting useful equipment.
( 11 )/me returns to scouting the area.
( 12 )/it After time passes, it is clear that more ES will not be coming through this way.
( 13 )/me begins packing up and returns to the Western Workers outpost.

OOC
Why you want to join?: Western Workers seems like it needs more members, and since I am actively playing lately I have decided that it would be useful if I were to become one, not to mention it would be a large role that I am interested in playing.

Do you promise not to whine about dying?: Yes.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Red bull

PostSubject: Red bull's application.   Western Workers applications! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:48 am

Application format!

IC

Name:Jack Valmer.

Race:Cacusain

Backstory,how did you get to us? (2 paragraphs atleast):

Jack , he was here from the begining he was always interesting in army in life, he travlled on his own land, one day he heard about the WW, he began training to get right connection with people in life. As soon he heard that the WW was recruiting he started training with people to get in the Army, and studied about the WW, he heard so much that he wanted to join em himself, he wasnt afraid to get his hands dirty or anything. And he began reading books about the WW, who they we're in war with everything. He found out the ES, (Eastern Settlers) Was in war with the WW, and wanted to help the WW. And one day while Jack was roaming the lands he found Ben, mysterious ben, which was actually in the WW, he showed me every single thing. Jack went through alot of training too in the Army , which was tough, and then he actually got in the Army, because of Mysterious Ben.

( 1 ) Higher Ranking Officer: Jack, go patrol, the main area.
( 2 ) Jack ; Yes, Sir!
( 3 ) /me puts his bacpack on moving to patrol, holds his rifle in his hands.
( 4 ) /me pulls out binocluars scouting around the area spotting a figure.
( 5 ) /me puts his binocluars in his backpack closing it then putting it on his back moving to the figure.
( 6 ) /me aims at the figure in a distance to look better, then walks further.
( 7 ) /me aims contiunes walking , then spots his moving.
( 8 ) /me pulls out a rifle holding it in his hands nervously, going silently behind him.
( 9 ) /me see's its nothing and takes out a plank and wood, to make a fire, pulling out a waterbottle.
( 10 ) /me looks again its still there and grabs his radio.
( 11 ) Jack; Permission to execute.
( 12 ) Higher Ranking Officer ; Granted.
( 13 ) /me takes his rifle up aiming at the hostile enemy holds his breath while holding his finger on the trigger, triggering.
( 14 ) moves up to the body looting use equipment.

OOC
Why you want to join?:Its a good faction group which i will rp in , and have fun.
Do you promise not to whine about dying?: I will not whine if die.
I'll take it,accpeted =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Workers applications!   Western Workers applications! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Western Workers applications!
Page 1 of 1