Triangles Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triangles Roleplay

Triangles Roleplay, Purelandscape's and Severance RP main forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin/Moderator Application for Red bull

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red bull

Admin/Moderator Application for Red bull Empty
PostSubject: Admin/Moderator Application for Red bull   Admin/Moderator Application for Red bull I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Steam Name:Red bull (Ben knows me Including Hagi.)

Why do i wanna be a Moderator : I wish to be a moderator because i wish to keep minges off the servers/Help them. I'm not a coder or mapper but looking forward to learn it. And, I am Mature Not Unmature. I've been in TRP for a time now but i started playing the neew server called Fallout Serious RP server. It's really good and i wish to be a Operator/Mod in it. And of course have fun and RP in it.

Some stuff about me (You dont need to read): I am in the age of 16 reaching 17 soon i've been a friend with ben for a long time now maybe a month, met him in IG, we played on that server for a while. The "Ben" found out that he wish to make his own coummity and everything else. I live in norway atm. Playing Gmod each day having fun. I'm an active player you can trust. -Red Bull
Back to top Go down
Ben
Admin

Admin/Moderator Application for Red bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin/Moderator Application for Red bull   Admin/Moderator Application for Red bull I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:00 am

Wrong forum, aslo we don't look for any admin applications now, we choose the admins menualy.
Thank you for spending your time..
Back to top Go down
https://triangle.rpg-board.net

Admin/Moderator Application for Red bull
Page 1 of 1